Salvador Dali Melting Clock 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Fine Art Collection Jigsaw Puzzle – Soft Watch at the moment of its First Explosion
Salvador Dali was a famous surrealist painter of the 20th century. His style and paintings are highly recognizable by people all across the world today. This 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle by Eurographics is of his famous melting clock and would be a great puzzle for Dali lovers everywhere.
11th May 1904 – 23rd January 1989 – Dali is one of the most iconic painters in art history whose work exemplifies the Surrealist movement. Though his irrepressible personality and broad range of talents garnered Dali a great deal of fame in his lifetime. With his trademark animal imagery, vast implied spaces as well as themes of eroticism and death, Salvador Dali leaves behind a body of work that is as extensive as it is compelling.
Premium Museum quality Jigsaw Puzzle
- European Board of the Highest quality (1.75mm) Blue board
- Hand-made cutting tools are designed and produced in the USA
- Printed in Canada using vegetable based inks
- Assembled in the USA with the highest industry standards
- 100% recycled cardboard box and biodegradable bag
- 100% recyclable product Environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- perfect fit – Pieces fit perfectly in place and no tow pieces are the same
It is Eurographics tradition to deliver the best quality puzzles. That is what Premium Museum Quality Means.