National Geographic 4D Ancient Rome Time Puzzle
4D Cityscape is a patented, multi-layer puzzle that is fun, challenging, and educational. Assemble the first two layers of the puzzle to form a map of the city’s streets, islands, roads, railways, parks, and geography. When the base layers are complete, you’re ready for a trip through history!
- Assemble the puzzle then unlock the ancient secrets with the app!
- Start by assembling the historical map puzzle base
- Insert all the famous structures into their positions on the map
- Next, download the free National Geographic App to unlock the secrets of ancient civilizations!
- Learn fun facts, play a trivia game, and browse amazing photos.
4D Cityscape has now teamed up with National Geographic to launch the world’s first multi-layer Jigsaw Puzzle that teaches history with its interactive puzzle app! Learning about ancient cities has never been so much fun. The first layer is a historical jigsaw map, which consists of approximately 580 puzzle pieces. The second layer contains model replica monuments and buildings, to showcase the landscape of the city in the ancient era. Once assembly is complete, the history lesson truly begins. The 4D National Geographic App allows you to engage with the puzzle digitally, while learning key facts and viewing beautiful, relevant images of each structure. Additionally, you can test yourself with the interactive Trivia feature, which encourages further consumer engagement and educational support. This free App is available to download from both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.