4D Cityscape – Melbourne 1200+ Piece Puzzle
4D Cityscape is a patented, multi-layer puzzle that is fun, challenging, and educational. Assemble the first two layers of the puzzle to form a map of the city’s streets, islands, roads, railways, parks, and geography. When the base layers are complete, you’re ready for a trip through history!
This award-winning puzzle recreates Melbourne’s famous skyline, not only in three dimensions using scale-model buildings, but also along the fourth dimension of time, spanning over 300 years of architectural history.
The puzzle includes:
- 72 Plastic building replicas that depict the city as it appeared as far back as 1708 through to 2014
- The addition of 40 generic buildings
- First layer is a history map, second layer is a modern map, insert buildings into second layer puzzle
- The puzzle includes such iconic structures as the Queen Victoria Market, State Library of Victoria, Scienceworks, and Melbourne Star
- The buildings fit into pre-cut holes in a traditional 2D jigsaw puzzle that form the city’s street layout
- The product includes a Time Poster that directs you through time as you rebuild Melbourne’s skyline history