FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN WE HELP?
FAQ – Before you get in Touch with us ……
Many common enquiries we receive can be answered by reviewing our list of “Answers” to the “Frequently Asked Questions” located immediately below, please have a browse as this may save you some time.
Q. Do I need a PayPal account to check out with PayPal?
A. No, you do not need a PayPal account to use the PayPal Checkout option. You will be redirected to PayPal’s secure payment gateway where you can choose the PayPal Guest Checkout which accepts credit cards for payment.
Q. Ordering Information – How to Order?
A. Online: Order and Pay for your puzzles online from our website 24 hours of the day –
1. Select the item you want then click the “Add to Cart” button for all payment types
2. Check your order on the Cart Page and then click the “Proceed to Checkout”
3. Choose your preferred payment method on the Checkout Page (see below for options)
PayPal You will be redirected to PayPal’s Payment Gateway where you can pay by PayPal Account How PayPal Works
Credit Card Select the PayPal Button, you will be redirected to PayPal’s Payment Gateway where you can pay using the Guest Checkout option for Credit Cards
EFT Direct Deposit via online banking, Fill in your Details on the “Check out Page”, tick the “Terms and Conditions” box, then click “Place Order” Button. An Order confirmation will be emailed to you with Puzzle Palace Australia’s Bank Details. Use the Order ID from your Order Confirmation as the payment reference when making your payment via online banking.* Your Order will be dispatched once your funds have been confirmed as received into our Bank Account.
Cheque/Money Order, fill in your details on the “Checkout Page”, tick the “Terms and Conditions” box, then click the “Place Order” button. An order confirmation will be emailed to you. Make the Money Order or Cheque payable to PUZZLE PALACE AUSTRALIA. Write your “Order ID” on the back of the Money Order or Cheque and send to Puzzle Palace Australia, PO Box 5033, Old Toongabbie NSW 2146. Your Order will be dispatched once your funds have cleared.
Q. Can I Order by Phone / Fax / Post ?
A. No, we are an online Store only. If you have any difficulties with our website, please use the Contact Us page and we will work to amend the problem as soon as possible.
Q. Do you accept Backorders
A. No, we do not accept Backorders. If the product is ‘Out of Stock’, you will not be able to order the product until it is back in stock again. The Puzzle Palace Australia website is designed NOT to accept Orders for ‘OUT OF STOCK’ products. There will be no ‘ADD TO CART’ button available on the product page, and ‘OUT OF STOCK’ will also be displayed.
Q. How to Pay
A. We accept payment securely by PayPal Account or Credit Card without exposing your details. When paying online, your details are protected by PayPal SSL encryption. No Credit Card information is provided to Puzzle Palace Australia. We also accept Cheque, Money Order or Direct Deposit. Goods will be shipped once your personal cheque has cleared or your Direct Deposit Payment has been received into Puzzle Palace Australia’s Bank Account. Please allow 4 working days clearing for personal cheques. Also see “How to Pay” located at the bottom of the Home Page.
Q. How do you Ship and Deliver?
A. Orders are sent using Australia Post and Australia Post eParcel. Orders dispatched by Australia Post EParcel will require a signature on delivery. If the driver is unable to obtain a signature from someone, a card will be left and the order will be taken to the nearest post office where it can be collected. It is not possible for a parcel to be left without a signature for eParcel. By placing an order on this website www.puzzlepalace.com.au, you authorise the passing of your email address and mobile phone number details to Australia Post for the purpose of providing tracking notifications where applicable. You will be emailed a tracking number with the Australia Post Link (see, how do I track my order below). Please check your junk mail box. You need to allow 3 to 10 working days (Western Australia 3 to 15 working days) for delivery depending on your location before contacting us to trace your order. If you need an item urgently, please Contact Us to ensure it will reach you in time. Shipping costs are a Flat Rate of $9.90 per order for standard delivery. Free Standard Delivery is offered on all orders over $150.00 and is automatically applied at checkout. We also offer a gift wrapping service with a choice of options for a small extra fee of $3.00 per puzzle. You have the option of making use of this extra service by clicking on the link that says Gift Wrapping Per Puzzle $3.00 when you are ordering your Jigsaw Puzzle.
Q. How do I Track my Order?
A. After we ship your order, you will receive tracking notifications from Australia Post with a link to the Australia Post “Track my Order site“. Please check your junk mail box. You can also track your order using our Track my Order tool which is also located on our website on the bottom of our Homepage under “Useful Links”. This will take you to the Australia Post website where you can then enter the tracking number provided.
Q. How long will it take to get my order?
A. We are a 100% Australian owned and operated business and we are located in Sydney, Australia. All of our items are held locally & are shipped from our warehouse in Sydney. We ship by Australia Post E-Parcel. We suggest you wait 3 to 10 working days (Western Australia 3 to 15 working days) for delivery depending on your location before contacting us to trace your order.
Q. Can I Pick my Order Up?
A. We focus on being efficient with fulfilling our online orders – Unfortunately, this means, we do not operate a shopfront or allow public access to our warehouse to pick orders up. Australia Post Delivery services are available.
Q. Do you Ship Internationally?
A. We do not ship internationally at this time.
Q. I need my order as soon as possible?
A. For fast delivery, orders can be shipped by Express Post using Australia Post Guaranteed next day Delivery but only in Australia Post next day guaranteed delivery Areas applicable to Australia Post Terms & Conditions.
There may be an extra Charge for this Service.
Please Contact Us if this is a requirement.
Q. How do I change or cancel my Order?
A. To change or cancel your order after it has been placed online, please Contact Us as soon as possible. If the order has already shipped, it may need to be processed as a return after it has been delivered to you. Please see Returns Policy
A. All Products that are shipped by us can be returned but we can only accept unopened (this means with the plastic wrapping intact) and undamaged returns. We cannot provide a refund for products that have been damaged in transit through you sending them back to us. Returns must be received within 30 days of the date of purchase. Please refer to our Returns Policy which is also located on the bottom of our Home Page for further help on this topic.
Q. How do I Arrange a Refund ?
A. All issues can be handled successfully through an open dialogue with us, we believe in successful customer relations.
Simply Contact Us us and describe the issue
You can request a refund if:
Goods are not received within 10 working days (Western Australia, 15 working days) from Payment of the Order.
Goods have not been used and are unopened (this means with the plastic wrapping intact) and are in brand new condition.
You will be responsible for shipping goods back to us.
Once we receive the goods back we will process the refund within 3 working days by PayPal or by the same method that you made the original payment by.
Q. I am missing a Puzzle Piece. Can you send me that piece?
A. We do not have a system to replace individual pieces. If you are a Puzzle Palace Australia Customer and the Product you Purchased from us has a Manufacturers Default, please Contact Us and we will see what we can do to assist you.
Q. Purchasing a Gift Voucher
A. For the Purchaser of the Gift Voucher, Please follow the instructions below –
You can Purchase a Gift Voucher just like any other product on our Website
1. On the Gift Voucher Page, choose the dollar amount you would like from the drop down box, then select the “add to cart” button
2. The Cart Page will display a subtotal which represents the amount of the Gift Voucher. A Shipping Charge of $9.90 will also be displayed which represents the cost of shipping the goods to the Recipient by Australia Post E-Parcel. When you are finished on the Cart Page Select the “Proceed to Checkout Button”
3. On the Checkout Page, Choose a payment method
4. You will receive an Order Confirmation by email and the Gift Voucher will be sent via email to the email address provided at the time of purchase. The Gift Voucher will contain a voucher code that can be redeemed at our website
A. For the Gift Recipient, Please follow the instructions below –
1. To use the Gift Voucher on our website, simply place your order as per normal
2. On the cart Page where it says “Apply Coupon” enter the Coupon Code, a message will display saying “Coupon Code Applied”
3. No Shipping will be charged at the Checkout, as the Shipping has already been paid for by the Purchaser of Your Gift Voucher. Click the “Proceed to Checkout” button
4. On the Check Out Page, if your order is to a value higher than the value of your Gift Voucher, you will need to pay the balance by another payment method, choose a payment method. If your order is to a value less than your Gift Voucher value, the balance will remain available using your coupon code with future purchases
5. If you choose PayPal Account or Credit Card as a payment method due to your purchase being of a higher value than your Gift Voucher, you will be redirected to the PayPal site. If you Choose Direct Bank Deposit or Cheque/Money Order as your Payment method, enter your Shipping Details on the Checkout Page, tick the “Terms & Conditions” box, and click Place Order.
6. You will receive an Order Confirmation and your Gift will be Shipped to you by Australia Post EParcel with a Tracking Number
7. The Gift voucher cannot be redeemed for cash or a credit card refund. You may use the voucher for any item listed on our site. All purchases must be made within three years of the purchase date of the Gift Voucher, this date is displayed on your Gift Voucher. We are not responsible for misplaced online gift certificates.
Q. Need to ask something else?
A. Need to ask something else that has not been covered in the Question & Answer area or just have a general enquiry, we suggest you Contact Us and we will aim to respond within 1 – 2 working days
Our Office and Warehouse Hours are 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday to attend to all email enquiries, Excludes Public Holidays.